I applied for UG-Legon and Knust (2 universities) in 2013 with only God and my Christian faith but eventually became a flop when it came to the admitted students list for both Universities.
In 2014, I did not only work on my Christian faith but developed my human resource to the best I could be and then applied for 3 universities (UG-Legon, Knust and UCC). I gained admission to all 3 and had that scarce privilege to choose among not only 3 universities but 3 competitive and highly acclaimed national institutions.
UG-Legon : University of Ghana – Legon
Knust – Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology
UCC – University of Cape Coast
This is how my success story towards the acquisition of admission into the university will be like.
Isn’t it touching?
There’s always a lesson to learn with every situation on earth.
Lessons from my Experience
1. Do not Give in to Giving Up or Commit Suicide when you go through a tragic fiasco. (I almost took my life because I felt like a failure, I now get how stupid I was. I wouldn’t have lived to see this joy)
2. Believe in Yourself no matter the situation. (When my brain survived thoughts of committing suicide, I told myself I am living to make it)
3.Don’t focus on only your faith but also work on enriching your mental faculty because a rich person with respect to the mind is needed everywhere (no wonder those 3 requested for me).
4. Be your own Motivation and Inspiration no matter the situation. (I noticed that apart from God who is not human, no one could be the best motivation to gear me into a state of achieving my aspirations)
5. Do not follow the mass, follow your positive instincts. (I could’ve rushed into a private university just as most of my friends did mostly out of desperation)
6. Read Inspirational and educative books (As time went on, I read books like “Never Give Up” by Joyce Meyer and “Think and Grow Rich” by Napoleon Hill. These books played a major role in tuning my mindset into that of a positive rock)
Work on your journey, you’ll make it.
This is a story from Achaab Daniel
Be happy and feel free but don’t let that stand in your joy and feeling because it’s the only way you can be happy and feel free.
FB: Achaab_dan GH